We all know a "good planet is hard to find." At Freeman Arts Pavilion, we are blessed to be surrounded by the finest nature has to offer. As stewards of our environment, we have developed and launched the ECO Green Initiative to protect and enhance our ecosystem.
Here are a few changes we've made to our operations:
- Transitioned to biodegradable and recyclable materials for all food and drink service.
- Promoting carpooling and ridesharing, including our partnership with Jolly Trolley to select performances, or walking and biking if applicable with additional bicycle racks and designated rideshare areas.
- Reduce paper and have gone digital in many aspect, including ticketing and our season program.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- All alcohol will be served in recyclable aluminum packaging.
- Native plantings at lake’s edge is certified and registered as an official Monarch Waystation.
"The solution," said Dr Suess, "is less pollution."
We have to agree.