Volunteering for the Joshua M. Freeman Foundation, whether at our open-air performing arts venue or as part of our Arts Access Initiative, is a rewarding and inspiring way to support the values, purpose and mission of the Joshua M. Freeman Foundation.
Joshua M. Freeman Foundation Volunteer Opportunities
We maintain an extensive volunteer program to help provide operational support for our programs. Each year, more than 250 enthusiastic volunteers contribute their time, talent and energy and provide vital support to serve more than 92,000 patrons who visit the venue and more than 26,000 students. The impact of volunteer service is felt far and wide in our organization and we are grateful for each volunteer and hour donated that help us fulfill our mission.
Freeman Arts Pavilion Summer Opportunities
- The Green
- Help serve patrons at one of our bars
- Join the parking team out in the lots to ensure patrons are able to enter and exit the venue in a timely manner.
- Ticket Scanner
- Chair Checker
- Work alongside security to bring patrons into the venue
- Greeting Patrons
- Be one of the first people patrons see as they walk up to the front gates
Arts Education Volunteers*
Serve the children and residents of our local surrounding communities by helping our Art Education Initiative. Volunteers will represent the Joshua M. Freeman Foundation in schools and communities at a program provided by JMFF. Volunteers may be greeting, interacting with students and staff, and helping artists during their shifts!
* Volunteers must complete one season at the Freeman Arts Pavilion before applying to become an Arts Education Volunteers*
- Volunteer viewing area during shift breaks
- Volunteer badge
- Behind-the-scenes access to Freeman Arts Pavilion operations
- Social Events throughout the year
- Annual Appreciation Dinner
- Build Friendships
- Exclusive Discounts are offered each season
- Leadership Opportunities
- Minimum 40 hours a year
- Minimum Volunteer at 2 free or nonperformance shifts
- Be a Team Player!
- Help complete all end of night tasks.
- Be able to stand for 4+ hours
- Have a positive attitude!
- Appreciate the arts in all formats
If you are interest in volunteering in 2024 with the Joshua M. Freeman Foundation, please click the button below to fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VOLUNTEER IN 2024? CLICK HERE!
Questions? Please contact our Volunteer Manager Londin Boots at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-231-1216.
Better Impact Volunteer Log In